You have but one opportunity. Life passes whether you have an active part in it or not. Only one chance at this whole being-alive thing. You should probably enjoy this one. Thanks to all that take the time to visit the site. I truly hope that I am as able to update this as I would like. Thanks foremost for your patience.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Life, or something like it.




life. so let’s recap…
the last six months or so, at least as it corresponds to health and employment has
been static. I’m in such a good place, and am thankful daily for the gifts I’ve been given. As season dwindles here I’m making preparations for the next step, packing my things away and tying up loose ends. I’m moving to Costa Rica in three weeks, making the osa peninsula my next home until Christmas. I’ll be in one of the largest pristine rainforests north of the Amazon working on the coast. It seems a happy medium to make it back to science with a chance stay on the water. It’ll be my first time living on the Pacific, and hopefully I’ll have some time to surf on proper waves.


I’m also stoked to get the land-side camera back in action- 3 months in the rainforest should leave me with a couple more keepers. Underwater I’ve been active, diving and shooting weekly. I’m amazed to see how much my style has changed, and look forward to shooting with a few more variations when I get back. It looks like I’ll have another year in Cayman, and am anxious to leave a blank space where time after that exists.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ward's Wanderings said...

Have a great time in Costa Rica! Dad

7:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home