You have but one opportunity. Life passes whether you have an active part in it or not. Only one chance at this whole being-alive thing. You should probably enjoy this one. Thanks to all that take the time to visit the site. I truly hope that I am as able to update this as I would like. Thanks foremost for your patience.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Caymanian



Howdy howdy!
I'm now on Grand Cayman, slowly settling into my new surroundings. I really like my new job, lots of sun, photography and wildlife (if you're new to the blog those things are what I'm pretty much all about). I did a great dive today, and spent the weekend exploring and unwinding. I move into my new apt. tommorow, or soon thereafter, and for the first time in more than 9 months I'll have a space of my own.
Here are a few photos I've taken thus far.
Much Love





And for those of you guys missing out on pretty sunsets...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim,

Glad you have a beautiful place to lay your noggin. We can't wait to come see your new digs!

Love D&D

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home